Friday, July 26, 2013

A Warm Welcome to my Blog!

Kia Ora!

A warm welcome to my blog. I'm Michael, an environmental policy student of Lincoln University, New Zealand. This blog is specially and specifically created to provide you an insights of what Integrated Environmental Management (IEM) is. Specifically, I am going to present herewith my views, opinions (of what I think IEM is), and sometimes critics on how IEM is being applied in the real world. We can ask then, IEM.... what??? (can be much longer, whhhhhhhhaaaaaattt????)

Well, over the next few months, I'm going to provide entries that we can share together to explore and better understand the meaning and application of IEM. I wish to have an interactive and participative response from you (your comments, critics, suggestions and evaluations will be highly appreciated) to facilitate learning and enhancing of our knowledge of IEM. So be with me please as we journey together to the wonderful and fascinating (and sometimes challenging) world of IEM. Thank you very much and Mabuhay!

No comments:

Post a Comment